Wednesday 10 April 2013

Warm Bodies released in Australia on the 11/04/2013! Looking forward to it :)




I for one cannot WAIT until 11/04/2013 which is when 'Warm Bodies' is released in the cinema. I'm planning to see it ASAP. I really wanted to read the book first but unfortunately I can't get a hold of it at the moment, bought or borrowed :'(

It looks so interesting and I've never actually come across a plot like this before so its a totally new thing for me. I know that it could be kind of corny in regards to the romance part but still, it has the potential to be pretty good. The idea of a zombie coming back to life and falling in love in the process really appeals to me. Must be because I'm a sucker for romance stories with a twist lol

Zombies.....you gotta love 'em :)



Have you seen it or read the book? Drop a comment below on what you thought of it :)


Until next time, SHUFFLE LIKE A ZOMBIE! ;) (I'm weird, I know lol)


-TheDreamer


No comments:

Post a Comment