Thursday 13 June 2013

Started collecting.....The Hobbit Chronicles

Now I'm pretty sure you all know that I absolutely love anything to do with The Hobbit and LoTR, so when I stumbled across these amazing books you realize I could not help but get them :)



Click Here for info about the book pictured above.



Click Here for info about the book pictured above.


I love, love, love these books and can't wait until the next one is out. They hold so much info and each book has added extras ;)


Art and Design extras are:

- A fold out of Thorin's Map (I have just read that it is printed in glow in the dark ink, Have yet to prove this is true lol)

- A four page fold out of Bilbo's Contract

Creatures and Characters extra is:

- Fold out character size chart, which compares all the major creatures and characters of the film.


Check it out, you won't be disappointed :) 


-TheDreamer


No comments:

Post a Comment