Saturday 10 August 2013

Hello my lovely visitors :)

*pokes head out of door* Hello? Hello? Anyone there?


My goodness I haven't posted in months!! How shocking!

I am still here if anybody cares lol Just been horrifically busy and this month isn't going to slow down at all.

I have my study to complete :P I have to complete this last unit in my Cert IV before the end of this month and let me tell you, it is hard work and makes you really use your brain.

My youngest brother is turning 18 and so we have a few celebrations going on too. My grandparents have just arrived and will be here till the 24th. Then on the 26th my second eldest brother flies in with his family and last but not least, on the the 30th my oldest brother flies in with his GF. 

I have planned something while they are all here but I won't say anything just in case the lil bro decides to check out the blog, so my lovelies lets keep it hush hush and I might post some pictures when its all been said and done ;)

As you can see there is a very busy month ahead for me and mine. I'm looking forward to it very much, now I just have to keep the weight of so I can fit into my outfit for the 'Occasion' hahaha :D


You all take care now and if anyone wants to share what they're up to this month post a comment below as yourself or anonymously and I'll get back to you xox


-TheDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment