Thursday 24 July 2014

SUPERNOVA 2014

Hey Lovelies,

Went to Supernova this year and it was awesome!! I have always wanted to go....

CHECK OUT THE FOLLOWING PICTURES :)

1. Local comic book writer and artist

 2. Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)

3. Troppers!!!! (These guys were so funny I walked past and said "Strike a pose" this is the result lol)

4. My bobble heads, from left to right, LOKI, BATMAN, THORIN and JACK SKELLINGTON

5. Thorin (The Hobbit) I squealed a little and blushed like a school girl (HUGE FAN HERE)

6. Start of my Anita Blake comic collection

7. These two books are actually the reason I went lol (anyone who touches them will feel my wrath) just saying lol


So what'd you think?? Did you like it or should I say LOVE it as much as I do? Hehehe ;) 

Send me a comment of you're fav pic and what you would've loved to have seen yourself. Of course if you'd gone yourself share your own pic! :D


-TheDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment