Thursday 24 July 2014

Teen angst (psst I'm not even a teen anymore) EEK!!

Ugh....

That's all I'm going to say....I never had a problem with all these feelings, boys etc and now that I have to stand on my own two feet it smacks me in the face from every direction!

I was homeschooled you see so never have dealt with peer pressure, relationships, blah blah blah. you get what I'm saying ;)

Who knew getting to know a guy who is so shy he won't look or talk to you would be so damn hard! lol

Arguing with girls (we can be nasty and VERY loud as I have found out) is not fun! never had this before. Opened up a whole new world of girly stuff, problems and feelings which lets face t just complicate things even more. Her feelings get hurt then your do and then before you know it you're both sobbing like 1 year olds lol

And the list goes on but I'm not going to bore you with that, just wanted to share a few new experiences lol

Growing up sure has its pros and cons....too bad you have to do it to realise them.

Any thoughts??


-TheDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment