Wednesday 6 March 2013

Welcome to the blog

Hi there,

Welcome to the blog! I'm so excited to finally have set one up. On here I go by 'TheDreamer'

Lets see, a little info....

I wanted a place that I can share my thoughts, experiences and stories, so practically little bits of my life.

You might find a book recommendation, a book review, a picture or even a story that I have written just because I can and feel a little inspired :)

So cruise through and check out what I have and if you only want to say "Hi" then go on ahead, I'm always up for making new friends ;)

I welcome and encourage any all comments, however if you are rude and have nothing nice to say then please don't bother saying anything at all.

I think that covers it, till next time!


Over and Out,
TheDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment