Friday 3 May 2013

Kitten D'Amour

Have you ever heard of Kitten D'Amour? Click on the name and it'll take you there :)


Its a shop that makes amazing vintage inspired clothing. Everything is unique as there is only a set amount of each item made. They have collections, each different and very beautiful. Click here to view them and perhaps find something you've always wanted. They cater to all sizes from the petite to curvaceous there is something for everybody.

I first walked into the shop as a curvaceous girl and was afraid I was going to get shunned due to my size as it has happened to me before at other stores. However I was welcomed with open arms and smiles from everybody. It made me feel comfortable and encouraged me to actually look at the clothing and not glance over my shoulder and quickly leave because the sales ladies were eyeing me. It doesn't matter to the girls what size you are, you are all treated equally. Also something to note is that if you have big feet (like me) don't worry they go all the way up to a size 12 :)

The stores themselves are unique. The decor, atmosphere and display of the merchandise is amazing and lovely. The serving ladies even wear the the clothing and are fully made up. Clothing, shoes, makeup and hair. They look really beautiful.


I got this dress last month from my parents for my birthday. I just have to wait till mid May now. I can't WAIT to wear it!!

So what are you waiting for? Go check it out!


-TheDreamer



No comments:

Post a Comment